YOU ARE BUYING A PDF DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN, ONCE THE TRANSACTION GOES THROUGH, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
This pattern is dedicated to my vacation in Maine to celebrate my 29th anniversary to the love of my life, my husband David. I have always been longing to visit lighthouses not only for their majestic beauty but also for their symbolic meanings that guide all my life.
Confident Beginners to intermediate bag makers with skills of installing double zipper pulls, sewing zippers, sewing curves, top stitching and “birthing”. The designer assumes the users of this pattern have basic knowledge of sewing machines, threads, needles and fusing interfacing. Beacon Crossbody pdf pattern is 33 pages long, fabrics and domestic machines friendly.
Beacon Crossbody is dedicated to my vacation in Maine to celebrate my 29th anniversary to the love of my life, my husband David. I have always been longing to visit lighthouses not only for their majestic beauty but also for their symbolic meanings that guide all my life. The pdf pattern is unique in design element with only 2 pattern pieces. It is beginner friendly with easy to sew curves. The construction of side gusset is unique and simple to construct. The finished size is 9.25” wide by 6.25” tall by 2.75” deep.
Suggested Materials & Tools:
• Half yard for exterior ( fabrics, vinyl, leather big enough for 18”x 22” , cork, etc.); half yard for lining (fabric, canvas, etc); twill tape (2mm wide x60” long) or coordinating color fabrics
• Interfacing including but not limited to: fusible foam,decovil light, decovil heavy, Heat & Bond Ultra with use of fabric to be fused together, polyester batting, SF101, etc
• #5 nylon zipper tape (11.5”) & 2 #5 zipper pulls (finished zipper length is 10.5”)
• Two rectangle/D/triangle rings (best width: ¾”, 1” or 1.25”); two lobsters & one slider (best width: ¾”, 1” or 1.25”), four rivets for bag bottom, 4-8 rivets for side strap connectors, logo
• Sewing machine, proper sewing feet with guide, double sided tape
• One exterior & lining piece = A+B+C+D+I (pieced together)
• One interfacing = E+F+G+H+J (pieced together)
• One zipper exterior & lining panel piece = K (cut 2)
• One zipper panel interfacing piece = L (cut 2)
• One slip pocket piece = M (cut 1)
• One adjustable shoulder strap
Bonus 1: One side strap connector designed by Luxe hardware & More
Bonus 2: 31 minutes long Youtube video
BONUS 3: 1” adjustable shoulder strap Youtube video
All rights reserved by Luxe Hardware & More. Please respect the work of the designer. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior consent of Luxe Hardware & More. Making and selling pouches made from this pattern is permitted. Giving credit is appreciated. This pattern can be used for social media (without disclosing pattern pieces measurements) such as YouTube with credit given to the designer. It can also be used for workshop purposes with prior consent of the designer WITH A LICENSING FEE. You may not sell this pattern if you are a fabric store owner / any retail entity owner WITHOUT PAYING LICENSING FEE. Contact the designer with any question.