YOU ARE BUYING A PDF DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN, ONCE THE TRANSACTION GOES THROUGH, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Belle Crossbody is unique in design with only one rectangle pattern piece for the body of the bag. The finished size is 7.5” wide by 5” tall by 2.75” deep.
Bonus: YouTube videos for each step showing assembly including how to make the top handle and shoulder strap.
Confident Beginners to Intermediate bag makers with skills including installing double zipper pulls, sewing zippers, top stitching and binding. The designer assumes the users of this pattern have basic knowledge of sewing machines, threads, needles and fusing interfacing. Belle Crossbody PDF pattern is15 pages long with step by step YouTube videos. The pattern is various fabric and domestic machine friendly.
Suggested Materials & Tools:
• Exterior & lining as big as 20" x 15" for bag body ( fabrics, vinyl, leather, wpc, cork, etc.); twill tape or coordinating color fabrics for binding.
• Interfacing/stabilizer including but not limited to:2mm thick foam, decovil light, decovil heavy,peltex, naked foam, headliner, Heat & Bond Ultra with use of fabric to be fused together, SF101, etc. whatever you use, just make sure the bag has decent structure especially top & bottom parts of the bag.
• HARDWARE: #5 metal or nylon zipper tape (up to 14” long). High end corn metal teeth is Highly recommended. Nylon or resin teeth tapes are great too. 2 #5 zipper pulls, & 2 zipper stoppers ( you can use fabrics too to stop pulls from sliding off during construction).
• 2 bridges /2 rectangle rings /2 double D rings / 2 strap connectors. Ideal size hardware are 15mm (approx. 9/16”) or ¾” wide; two lobsters & one slider if it is adjustable (best width: 15MM), 2 #5 zipper stoppers (optional), 6-8 #8 rivets with 8MM-10MM long posts for top handle & shoulder straps & logo if you have it.
• Sewing machine, proper sewing feet with guide, super glue to secure bridges, double sided tape, bias tape/twill tape for binding and other sewing tools.
There are no pattern piece for this bag body, only cutting instructions with measurements.
• One piece of exterior, lining piece & interfacing/stabilizer
• Bonus: side strap/top handle connector pattern
• Top handle
• Shoulder strap (finished size:15MM wide x 54” long or your choice as far as length is concerned)
You Tube videos show all the cutting instructions.
All rights reserved by Luxe Hardware & More. Please respect the work of the designer. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior consent of Luxe Hardware & More. Making and selling pouches made from this pattern is permitted. Giving credit is appreciated. This pattern can be used for social media (without disclosing pattern pieces measurements) such as YouTube with credit given to the designer. It can also be used for workshop purposes with prior consent of the designer WITH A LICENSING FEE. You may not sell this pattern if you are a fabric store owner / any retail entity owner WITHOUT PAYING LICENSING FEE. Contact the designer with any question.