YOU ARE BUYING A PDF DOWNLOADABLE PATTERN, ONCE THE TRANSACTION GOES THROUGH, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Skill Level: Beginners with skills of sewing straght stitches, installing zipper pull, sewing zipper, and top stitching. The designer assumes the users of this pattern have basic knowledge of sewing machines, threads, needles and fusing interfacing. Stargazer pouch pdf pattern is 9 pages long, fabrics and domestic machines friendly.
Brief Intro. Stargazer is extremely easy to sew. There is only pattern piece You can enlarge it anyway you want without affecting the look of it.
WHY STARGAZER? This pattern is dedicated to my Beacon Crossbody pattern with the same symbolic meanings as guiding lights. The name of this pattern is suggested by Mary Wadja in line with Beacon Crossbody Mary Wajda made with a reverse applique shining star.
Suggested Materials & Tools:
• 6.5” x 7” for exterior ( fabrics, vinyl, leather and cork, etc.) and / or lining.
• Twill tape (2mm wide x3” long) or coordinating color fabrics
• Interfacing including but not limited to: fusible foam, decovil light, decovil heavy, Heat & Bond Ultra with use of fabric to be fused together, polyester batting, SF101, etc.
• #3 or #5 nylon zipper tape (8”) & 1 #3 or #5 zipper pull
• Narrow strap of fabric to slide into the zipper pull long enough to hang on Christmas tree or anything you like.
• Rivets to embellish if you wish
• Sewing machine, proper sewing feet with guide, double sided tape.
Legal: All rights reserved by Luxe Hardware & More. Please respect the work of the designer. No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior consent of Luxe Hardware & More. Making and selling pouches made from this pattern is permitted. Giving credit is appreciated. This pattern can be used for social media (without disclosing pattern pieces measurements) such as YouTube with credit given to the designer. It can also be used for workshop purposes with prior consent of the designer WITH A LICENSING FEE. You may not sell this pattern if you are a fabric store owner / any retail entity owner WITHOUT PAYING LICENSING FEE. Contact the designer with any questions.